Sunday 16 December 2007




Well, I haven't been posting like I wanted this week, and I hope that as we get into the week before Christmas I'll have a little more time... BUT the reasons for not posting have been valid. Three of my four classes have been gearing up for their pre-Christmas break English tests, so I've been stressed about that... they all did well, so yay there.

PLUS I've been getting some dental work done.. root canal.

And last Sunday while I was cooking I doused my left hand with cooking oil. I ended up going to the hospital after the whole hand blistered up. The doctors said I got deep second degree burns and only now am I getting back any real use of the hand. I got a steroid injection for it and everything!

So, hopefully this week will go a little more smoothly in the run up to Christmas! Calvin's pretty sick right now. A cold + throwing up due to mucus, etc...

Movie below! More reading to Calvin (and the antics of Eli and Rhiannon + kittens).. Gosia tried to get him to show off his sitting, but he wasn't in the mood. We now have out whole living room tiled in foam squares!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, those poor kittens...

Calvin looks so good in his sweater! I miss you guys!
Kamila