Tuesday 25 December 2007

December-25th-2007 Christmas day

Some pictures from our Christmas morning...

Gosia had to take Calvin to the doctors, than to the hospital after presents... She just called, she's on her way home and he has bronchitis... it's so easy for him to get sick sometimes, and it takes a lot out of him when he does. But the morning was great. Eli and Rhiannon hung out, playing with their stuff, watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Kittens wandering around. Well, I must be back to things, more when I come home from work, I hope!













4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photos of Rhiannon and Eli are surely "tidings of comfort and joy." We enjoyed them just before sitting down to dinner - Michael and Mark, Dad and me. We send gentle little get-well wishes to Calvin and great big ones to everyone else. Much love always from Mom

Anonymous said...

looks like you guys had a pretty nice holiday over there, hope Calvin's feeling better soon :-(
keep the updates coming; I love the pictures!
Miss you~
Rachel

Kathleen said...

Hello from Bayport. I love the blog, especially the pictures and day to day happenings, small and not so small. My love and prayers to all this Christmas season. I hope Calvin is feeling better! Love Kathleen

Anonymous said...

It looks like everyone is having a great time, I love the tree! Sending much love and happiness to all of you from Jax Fl this Christmas season and I hope Calvin is better soon!

love
Ellyn