Saturday 3 November 2007

Some pictures




Eli on Calvin's Incline Floor. I'll put up more pictures of it later. Calvin goes down it six times a day, now, and we're working him up to 30 times .

It helps him overcome gravity, help him re-center his sense of balance from his neck and shoulders to his hips.

It's 3 meters long, 70 cm wide, and we keep it in our living room.





Here's Rhiannon on her new bicycle outside our home on the courtyard.















And here's Eli outside.


















Well, this is just a first post.

I hope to post a number of times a week once I get the hang of it!

4 comments:

Toby O'B said...

Never felt that distant from you since you all left, not while I was able to stay in touch via IM.

But it's nice to be able to see everybody in pictures to get a sense of what your lives are now like over there.

Glad to see Calvin and Eli and my god-daughter. Everybody looks good. and I hope we see pics of you and Gosia soon as well.

I hope you'll post sometimes as well, Gosia!

stubsey said...

ditto!!!

i'd love to see photos of all of you.

i'd also love it if goshia would post too.

xxxo
aunt stubsey

kamila said...

Yes, keep posting and putting up photos. Calvin has so much hair!!
Tell R&E that I love and miss them very much.

mixer said...

It's really nice to see you all. I love the idea of your own blog. It seems like you a little bit closer to us all. I'm sending kisses to all.
Hope to see more pictures soon..

-Mikolaj