Thursday 20 March 2008

Holy Thursday, 2008




Well, as promised:

Pictures of Rhiannon getting milk out of the refrigerator and a cat playing a drum!

Such are how things go here...

We're all just trying to keep ourselves together. This nasal cold sickness thing is not abnormal here. There is the pollution, but it's not that bad here... I think it's mainly the change in pressures that goes on here.

We're now heading into typhoon season, and that's just a lot of atmospheric pressure that plays havoc with your body. It's not just us, either. Plenty of Taiwanese kids are sick for months... just eternal runny noses... It's just part of life here, just one of those things.

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Toby O'B said...

I'll be impressed when Ethyl Merman plays the piccolo.

give her a violin to play. She'll take one sniff and say, "This catgut came from my sister!!!!"

I don't know.... I remember the book "Rhiannon Takes Milk Out Of The Refrigerator" as having a different ending.....

Still - that first pic was a grabber! Saving that on my personal pics disc!

UndergroundTree said...

drumming cats? only in Taiwan.