Wednesday 23 April 2008

Wednesday, April 23rd










Well, here we are...

We've been able to get out a bit more and the courtyard's a nice place for Eli and Rhiannon to hang out and for Calvin to sniff some flowers and take a walk.

Down at the bottom is Calvin eating some hummus (Gosia made it from some really soft chick peas)... it's quite chunky and he's eating it off of a stick of celery.

He's slowly developing a chewing pattern for some foods. I gave him some bits of an antacid tablet to practice on this morning... he didn't quite care for it, but he chewed it...

We've had a long couple weeks... this is Gosia's last week of working at Yen out in Anping. It's gotten to be a bit too much for her and us.

We're goat herders at heart...

Eli and Rhiannon are doing well. Calvin's doing OK on his new medicine... Not much else to say tonight. We're all worn out...

Just to add, Thanks to everyone who adds their words to the blog. I wish I had time to respond, but I really do put any spare time I have into the blog... Your thoughts, prayers and words and thoroughly appreciated and taken to heart.

See you Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alright, when you start hiring extra goat herding help, let me know. I wanna be top of that list! seriously...I miss being an honorary part of the nomadic tribe of you guys :-(