Friday 8 February 2008

Friday, February 8th







This is how we spent our New Year's Eve... got some time to hang out with the kids... Jenga and Uno are big games at my buxibans, so I taught Eli and Rhiannon the finer points of the two games.

...a couple of the girls at my AnPing school are real card sharks... and they're only 6 and 4...

Then Gosia and I stayed up watching the madness of Taiwanese Television Specials!! That'll be tomorrow's post, for the television aficionados in my reading audience.

Happy New Years!!

2 comments:

Toby O'B said...

"Then Gosia and I stayed up watching the madness of Taiwanese Television Specials!! That'll be tomorrow's post, for the television aficionados in my reading audience."

Ooh! Ooh! That's me!

hybrid_persona said...

Your family is beautiful =)

Have a really nice year and the best of luck to everyone ;)

BTW, taiwanese tv specials REALLY are madness! lol =D